On Fri, Oct 02, 2009 at 02:03:29PM -0700, Ben Wong wrote:
> Bizarrely, my Freerunner also got the wrong time yesterday.  Is there
> something special about October 1st?
>
> I'm running SHR testing, but I booted into an old copy of SHR unstable
> and it also go it wrong.  The first time the date was 1970 (the
> epoch)

   Yes, kernel pcf50633-rtc bug fixed more than half a year ago; please
update your kernel. The same bug was also in the pcf50606-rtc driver
(GTA01). As I mentioned back in March [1], one of the dates that shows the
bug is October 1st. But nobody listens to me.  :-(

[1] https://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2009-March/043872.html

--
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen