>It worked correctly for long time, just revision used actually in SHR
>has this bug. And it's really old revision, it's possible it was even
>fixed long time ago.

i tried this again in the mrmoku unstable release and no luck either :(

>And it works correctly on landscape and always worked, just in
>revision we're using ATM switching at runtime doesn't work. That's
>correct wording.

i could only find this [1] ticket which is 4 months old and apparently
got no attention but IIRC the keyboard never really worked "corectly" in
landscape. here we perhaps have different opinion on what is correct:

as i remember in the past, in landscape mode the keyboard would use to
show up not being cut BUT it didn't get resized to the true width of the
screen thus it would (not correctly) only allow the user to use the same
size of buttons as in portrait mode. to see the keyboard resized, the
re-enabling keyboard trick had to be used.

as Xglamo kills my fr upon suspend/resume in landscape i never really
bothered but now i tried Xorg and suspend/resume seem to work OK so the
landscape mode can be quite useful already. the glitch is that there is
only one person who can fix this and that's Raster...

perhaps at least we raised the issue once again...
Petr

[1] http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/ticket/358