On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 1:56 PM, David Reyes Samblas Martinez
<da...@tuxbrain.com> wrote:
> Hi Lazlo
> I was trying to follow your tutorial of USB plug and play but I have a doubt,
> How did you find the UUID and the MacAddress?

Mac adress: just ifconfig on the laptop, while the freerunner is plugged in.

UUID: it is a simple identifier for the connection. It can be anything, only
requirements, that you use HEX numbers. (0-9a-f)
It identifies the connection internally in NetworkManager. Using this
identifier you can write script for it.

Please report back, if you success.

I plan to migrate to ubuntu 9.10 once it is out, and redo this config.
(I had no luck with ubuntu 8.10. So Im interested in your experience)

Best regards,
 Laszlo