2009/11/23 Neil Jerram <neiljer...@googlemail.com>:

> For now, just to get the code out, I've created a project at
> gitorious: http://gitorious.org/enlightenment-for-openmoko-freerunner.

For anyone who may take a look, I should say that there are still 2
big pieces missing:

- Being notified somehow when the currently focussed app changes, and
what that app's properties are, and checking those props against some
config somewhere, to find out the app's rotation preference.

- Updating that config when "App must be portrait" or "... landscape"
is selected for the current app.

One other idea... I thought that implementing FLIP_X and/or FLIP_Y
might be useful, because - in a car - it would allow using the FR in a
"head up display" fashion.

Regards,
        Neil