On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 10:08:53AM +0100, Atilla Filiz wrote:
> Can I upgrade my NAND image(from v14) without a fresh install?

The main question is: Exist Debian packages of QtMoko?

This would solve a lot of upgrade issues. I once tried building QtMoko on my
Freerunner but since I had to patch the build system, to restart the make
process after internal compiler errors at least once per day (by increasing
swap and reducing the optimisation level) and didn't finished compiling
in approximately two weeks I stopped :-(

Jens