2009/12/27 Michal Brzozowski <ruso...@poczta.fm>:

> For those undecided, here are 2 screenshots.

Thanks.  I'm currently looking for a keyboard for texting with a
finger, so the screenshots are very helpful.  (I use Debian, and the
matchbox-keyboard is fine for detailed work, but not when you want to
send a text while walking along the street.)

But I have to say, it's really ugly!  How do you manage to make the
letters look so bad?  Is it because they are magnified from a font
that isn't designed for such a large size?

Also, given that you are using transparency, why not use more of the
screen, like kbosd does?

Personally I like the look of kbosd and the usability of literki.  I
wish there was a combination of those two!

(To be clear, by "the usability" I mean this:

> To open the touchpad, you slide up from bottom left corner. To close it,
> slide down starting on any of the buttons. To open the keyboard, slide up
> from the bottom right corner. And slide down anywhere to close it.

With kbosd I have the problem that I can't get rid of it once it's there!)

Regards,
         Neil