Von: jeremy jozwik <jerjoz.for...@gmail.com>
An: List for Openmoko community discussion <community@lists.openmoko.org>
Gesendet: Sonntag, den 14. Februar 2010, 2:52:41 Uhr
Betreff: [shr-u 20100212] contacts list is empty

hello list, after some shr-u strangeness i attempter an opkg upgrade.
that failed so i was forced to re-flash. i did so with the latest
20100212 file. but now, it seems i no longer have any contacts.

ive looked around in the pim settings for contacts and noticed there
are 3 entries. ive tried setting all of them to default but still no
contacts in the contacts list. there were many before.

any one have a guiding light for this issue?