Christ van Willegen wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 2:10 PM, Davide Scaini <dsca...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
>> we discussed about this (or something very similar) yesterday... right now I
>> managed to get connected switching frameworkd loglevel to debug (see
>> /etc/frameworkd.conf).
>> Reboot and it should work... Something that needs to be fixed indeed :)
>
> What _might_ work is, after a reboot, _not_ letting the FR fall asleep...

What do you mean here? Not letting it sleep _ever_ is not an option,
suspend is a necessary feature. I usually keep the phone awake
until it connects to the gsm network - is that what you mean?

I do my upgrades using usb power, so the phone doesn't get a chance
to sleep until I leave the pc anyway.  Maybe that masks such
problems for me.

Helge Hafting