Hi,

just tried to update my phone because pretty much everything is broken
(sms app dies right after opening, no contacts show up in contacts app,
call screen dies after dialing so I can't hang up anymore, yadayada)

But I discovered that when I execute 'opkg list-upgradable' or 'opkg
upgrade' opkg tries upgrading programs which are already up-to-date.

Is there any temp file or similar where the upgradable information is
stored? Where does opkg get it's information from? How can I find out
what's wrong here?

Example:
r...@om-gta02:~# opkg list-upgradable
python-edbus - 0.3.1+svnr46504-ml0.4 - 0.3.1+svnr46510-ml0.4
[...]
r...@om-gta02:~# opkg install python-edbus
Package python-edbus (0.3.1+svnr46510-ml0.4) installed in root is up to
date.

Thanks
Jan