Hello,

I would like to find out whether voice injection in gsm call is possible in
openmoko or not. I have read your FAQ's on the openmoko wiki, found out
that we could play a file during gsm call. I also did find some posts in
openmoko regarding this to be positive.

My Questions are
1. I did not find any api(Java,Python) to inject the voice during call ?
Where should I look ?
2. It said that the hardware is capable of doing so? Do I have have to
reprogram or mod the kernel or os ?
3.Why does android does not support this kind of mechanism? (They say
android is open-source) Is it the Hardware problem or software one?

I dont know how to proceed in this one with the device(neofreerunner).
Please do me help me regarding the above. Thanks

Regards
Saravanan.L