On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 08:58:18AM +0200, Martin Jansa wrote:
> After hopefully lucky incident we have finally switched to new kernel.
> It's based on 2.6.32.13 and has DRM/KMS enabled.
> * Distribution revision was changed in OE, this means that every package
>   installed from shr-unstable feeds will be upgraded during next opkg upgrade
>   (so be sure that you have enough time and space in /var partition).
>   Consider flashing new image, it can be faster and safer in the end.

If you only opkg upgraded and now update-alternatives always links
/boot/uImage to old uImage-2.6.29-rc3

Configuring kernel.
update-alternatives: Linking //boot/uImage to uImage-2.6.29-rc3

please run:

cd /boot; update-alternatives --remove uImage uImage-2.6.29-rc3
opkg install -force-reinstall kernel

--
Jansa 'JaMa' Martin     jabber: martin.ja...@gmail.com