В Срд, 01/09/2010 в 10:50 +0200, Nashvin Gangaram пишет:

> trying to configure my Neo Freerunner with QtMoko v24

Update your system to v26 :)

>       * Is it possible for QtMoko to use a swap partition on the SD
>         Card?
>       * How can this be done?
As qtmoko is usual debian system, you can enable swap in usual way, for
example by adding appropriate settings to /etc/fstab and dedicating
partition on uSD card.

>       * Does swap cause a significant performance increase with
>         QtMoko?
No, i think it may cause significant performance decrease instead. But
this just educated guess and it would be better to do some testing to
prove this.

Gennady