hi all, here I am too ;)

2010-09...@15:41 Gennady Kupava
> В Срд, 01/09/2010 в 12:38 +0200, David Garabana Barro пишет:

whoa! a lot of stuff... interesting thread
I'd like to add just my 2c:

what about reducing the swappiness?
since qtmoko v19 I use a swap partition (I'm not for the swapfile solution)
with a vm.swappiness value = 0

I think this is ok for my freerunner use case because:
1 - I use the real ram as soon as it's free
2 - I've the swap extra memory too
3 - I'm worried about uSD usage and I'm not sure if my memory has the wear
leveling feature

when I check my free memory I usually see used the ram, instead the swap is
fully available.
(obviously things are different if I do apt-get or other jobs not typical in a
mobile phone scenario and my swap is here to willing be used)

kind regards!
--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED.