Hi!

So I have it!
And I know how to log as root in it (I had to compile novacom-util from
webinternal because the .deb package of developer.palm.com does not include
the new usb id of the pre2 so "unable tofind device")
So if you guys from FSO/SHR want me to list the hardware of the Pre2, or
some thing else, let me know!
I will try the LVM step when the page will have a little paragraph on howto
revert the procedure :)
( I want to be sure of what I do)
because as I understand it there is a change of init scrip ( with
miniboot.sh ) but  I see never  the original one moved back.
Thanks!

CU

Sylvain (aka GarthPS)