Am 22.11.2010 um 17:09 schrieb Thomas HOCEDEZ:

> On 22/11/2010 15:22, matteo sanvy wrote:
>> You could make a little and low-power server wtih it, or a gps antenna
>> for the netbook/notebook, or, also, you could make a combo with
>> arduino using her antennas and accelerometers for some projects...
>
> I thought GTA04 use the old GPS... isn"t it ?

It resuses the GPS antenna module. But you can still connect an
external GPS antenna (@ca. 5 EUR - must have MMCX cable and 3V/15mA).

The bare board has:
* CPU, RAM, Flash, SD card
* GPS
* USB
* WLAN, Bluetooth
* headset jack
* accelerometer

Most likely you will reuse the display...

GSM/GPRS should simply stay disabled since you don't have an antenna
connection. But you could even add some through the antenna
connector/switch.

The GTA02 "module" runs without battery if powered through USB.
Running it with a battery is a little complex since the batters spring
contacts push away the battery which is only hold by the plastic parts.

> The idea of the server is nice, (mine is a netbook motherboard nailed on
> the wall!), but i have to add a ethernet dongle...Ho , I can make a
> fully wireless server (no network wire, no power wire !) ;-)

Some more that come immeditately to my mind:
* GSM network monitor
* WLAN based server (harddisk on Y-cable on USB port)
* GPS tracker that can be read through WLAN
* wireless bluetooth headset adapter
* WLAN/VOIP headset adapter
* shaking gesture based wireless keyboard/mouse

Hope this helps to find even more ideas!