On Tuesday 23 November 2010, Daniele Ricci wrote:
> Hello Carsten, thanks for your reply.
>
> On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 08:02, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com>
wrote:
> > themselves. they are forgeable. if you have an overwhelming set of such
> > data from multiple sources and witness statements with signatures on
> > actual paper, then you have something beginning to be believable.
>
> What kind of proof do I exactly need? I mean, all I have is prof.
> Perlin Quickwriting page:
> http://www.mrl.nyu.edu/projects/quikwriting/
>
> We also have some implementations of that, such as the Pocket PC one
> and the Linux one (QWO), but i don't know what else I may need nor
> where to find it :-(

Ideally you want something in print with a verifiable publication date. A
printed copy of "UIST '98 - Proceedings of the 11th annual ACM Symposium on
User Interface Software and Technology" [1] might be available through
university libraries if you can't get it direct from ACM. I don't know whether
the 'Wired' article [2] made it into the print edition, but that's another one
to check.

[1] http://www.acm.org/uist/archive/html/proceedings/1998.html
[2] http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/1999/04/19411