Em 24-01-2011 10:46, W. B. Kranendonk escreveu:
Hi List,

I read about Apple -of all companies- trying to run away with an idea that was
discussed (at least by myself, and probably by others as well) on the mailing
list as well as off line:
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20110012838.pdf

It seems to cover using a telephone's touchsreen as the input for another
system. I would say it's lacks the innovative step necessary for a valid
patent, but that's probably only the reasoning of sane people.

Would it be something to worry about?

Best regards,

Boudewijn

In the early days of OpenMoko, Valerio Valerio did an awesome program that did this, among many other things... Can't remember the name of the program though.

Rui