Dear Brian,

Thank you for your interest and compliments ^^

To answer your issues :
* the theme is not totally over. I have some difficulties at this step (I
contacted Radek to answer my questions) to amend some elements like tabs,
selections, areas like "Main menu", "Call history", "Contact détails", etc...
Keyboard is also one of them.

* Concerning the clock, it's because of the place like for application titles
(areas titles). I don't think it's necessary to always have time under the
eyes. In the top shelf, a lot of icons can appear in the same time and as the
shelf is a half smaller... I'm still looking for a solution to at least
display application titles. But I can make a theme fork to display time like
in the official theme, where you select the keyboard.

It's like in the "home" zone, I canceled an icon (lock) to have 3 bigger
icons. But you can still use the canceled icon function in clicking on
"options -> lock screen".

For more facilities, i need to see the pictures at the .pic format on my
computer and not only on my nfr. But there are other questions, such as :

1. Is that anything can be part of a theme without touching, for example,
images of existing or potential system .xml file?
2. If yes, how to modify the areas as "Main Menu", "Call History", "Contact
Details", "Edit Contact", ... ?
(3. How to view pictures .pic on my computer without going through the
application of "Pictures" from QtMoko?)
4. Can I change the needle on the loading animation?
5. How do I change the lists such as the Applications folder or bookmarks (->
height, background image, ..)?
6. And the tabs?

Regards!