Den 07-03-2011 11:01, giacomo 'giotti' mariani skrev:
On 03/05/2011 18:20, community-requ...@lists.openmoko.org wrote:
* removed package vim-tiny from v33 .tgz, please re-add it as default;)
> > Hmm i am trying to keep the image as small as possible. I'd
rather prefer if
> people could install they favourite apps with apt-get.
I agree, but I think vi/vim is quite a basic tool in any distribution.
I'd remove nano instead, not so common as vi is.
btw, nano is 1786kB, vim-tiny is 1114kB;)

+1 :-)

I always go for mc and purge whatever text editor that is installed as default but maybe we each have different needs!! :-)

--
Ole @ Carlsen-web.dk