Dmitry Chistikov wrote:

> I'm afraid it's too early to ask, but could you give an estimate on how
> much time it'll take to enable the use of FSO framework? Just something
> like "about a year" or, say, "not less than four months".

Writing simple dialer application could be matter of days/hours. Integrating
all the functions so that it looks like qtmoko now will be much more difficult
(i cant even guess how much). We also need FSO running on debian - i'd prefer
current git version. I am not aware if there are debian packages for recent
FSO. Anyone knows?

Regards

Radek