2011-05-20@14:00 Joif
> Hi!
> This [ยน] is a little update of FaenqoMod, changelog:
> - added two icons for the addressbook;
> - new layout for the home screen with a BIG clock (:
> - new layout for the titlebar with the great return of the clock close to
> the battery icon;
> Screenshots at http://db.tt/vG5D0yZ

hi j,
thank you for the new theme, I've installed on my phone and I like it... in
particular both big and small clocks :)
there is just one thing I prefer in Faenqo (not -Mod) and it's the battery
charge indicator, because it does indicate the actual level while charging and
not just a blinking effect.

kind regards and good job :)

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED.