On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:36:29 +0200, Radek Polak wrote:
On Po 26. září 2011 15:13:15 Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:

> Currently i had to replace libfsogsm.so.0.0.0 with mine custom one, > because the on in Debian does not show timestamps in SMS messages. The > patch is commited in FSO git so i wonder if there is anyone who can
> upgrade FSO package in sid so that it uses current FSO git?

I didn't find this commit in http://git.freesmartphone.org/. I only see it
at

https://github.com/radekp/qtmoko/commit/1749ff797430a2ca3b936cce9c8b04cb44
f7df6d. Is that all? If so, I can help pushing it to Debian. If not, please
send me the full patch or file a report yourself to
http://bugs.debian.org/fso-gsmd.

Hi Tiago,
it's these two commits:

http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=cornucopia.git;a=commitdiff;h=5530cf7f4d51ad1c6b59fd1b7a59e85d67478bd5

http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=cornucopia.git;a=commitdiff;h=42b74eef6d0ecb9c0d6849bbfce236867950055a

It woulde be very nice to have them in unstable. Please tell me if you need
something more from me.

It's in unstable now:

http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/f/fso-gsmd/fso-gsmd_0.5.0+git20110804-2/changelog

--