Hello Nikolaus, hello list,

sorry for beeing upsent for other than 1 year,  but I got much to do
(working, learning, marrying, ...)
As far for that, the working part may be important here.
I am not owning a GTA04 but I am working for HP Germany in Ratingen.
If there is anything I can do (talking with developers etc.) than tell me.

Greetings
Serdar