Il 08/01/2012 19:29, Eric Ehlers ha scritto:
hi all,

i had been on v26 for a while.  i just tried v36, for me it hung at
startup after this line:

[    5.870000] glamo-mci glamo-mci.0: glamo_mci_set_ios: power down.

i installed v35 and that seems to be working OK so far...

anyone else have a similar problem with v36?  i might try to
troubleshoot it more later, for now i am going to go with v35 for a
while.

my hardware is the GTA02A7++, i installed to NAND.

-erik
Hi
the v36, IIRC, is an experimental version and I didn't tried it. But I suggest you to install the v35 and then to upgrade to v37 (apt-get update / apt-get upgrade). The v37, for me, is almost stable for daily use.

Regards
Joif