On 23/12/12 08:58, robin wrote:
I hope you can bring the board back to life! Best of luck for that.

I hope so...

How satisfied were you with the battery (lifetime / decrease in storage
capacitance over time?) as it seems to be quite a good bargain.

generally not bad. after 3 years of using original one (and when it starts to get quickly off) that was great improvement.

Note that this battery have other protection module and not able to report the current and charging level. I have been planned to try to add original battery protection module instead, but the new battery made really robust and I'm not pretty sure that I want to disassemble it.

However, the other idea is to purchase some more-less similar (by dimentions) on aliexpress and try to place it in original case. (the original battery disassembling is quite simple)