Hi all,

Le 29.03.2013 23:29, Liz a écrit :
On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 14:34:13 +0100
Sebastian Reinhardt <s...@lmv-hartmannsdorf.de> wrote:

>> So only one dream is left:
>> [...]
>> - contact/ task/ calender- sync. with Thunderbird/Lightning under
>> Linux
> If you have a Google account you can install ics2openmoko to
> synchronize Google Calendar and Google Task with your Openmoko with
> Qtmoko installed.
>
> Matteo

I know this sync capability. But there is no need to give Google
these data, too! They know too much, already!

I'm using ownCloud, but not with openmoko.
That's just because I haven't actually trialled it yet.

This application is "named" (that's not really a name...), because it takes ics files and push them into qtmoko database. So, it should work with every calendar servers which provides ICS files to read calendars (personally, I use it with my DaviCal server).

I want to stress too, that this application doesn't sync your calendars, but just take them from the net and display them in QtMoko calendar. I'm not working with syncing tool, because I don't really need it and because there's already a "Sync with google calendar" option in the QtMoko calendar code (I didn't have time to read this part of code to see if it depends on google API or on Ical RFC).

I'm working on a GUI to save configurations and to call the script easier. I've some code right now, it works but it's really experimental : I don't use correctly QProcess to call perl scripts and so it doesn't work with actual ics2qtcal version, but I was able to use it once :) You can see work in progress here : https://github.com/Trim/getcal

(as you can see I'm learning C++ and Qt with this application, and so the code isn't really well developed)

Regards,
Adrien