On Fri 23 August 2013 22:45:05 Bob Ham wrote:
> I can't see anything that people will cause people to make that
> decision.  This is why I'm wondering what cause *you* see.  You said
> you're waiting.  What do you believe is going to happen?  What are you
> waiting *for*?  What is going to occur that will cause people to decide
> to spend money on the GTA04?
>
> I can't see any reason.  A train stopped at a disconnected signal light
> waiting for it to go green, doesn't make any sense to me.

So WHAT?
What's your point???
Waiting is a sustainable and valid state. When you can't see any reason then
why do you insist in any sort of answer from somebody else? I don't think we
owe you something. Can't you finally come up with some *suggestions* or - even
better - real actions that would help? Instead you perpetuate this moot
arguing about if there's sth that can be done or if it's reasonable or even
allowable to *wait* for 200 preorders, instead of simply declaring the whole
thing out "of production" or "discontinued" as you seem to insist it is.

/j
(alas the above page got scrapped due to resignation(!!), so here some
supplementary links:)
http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html
http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil_still.shtml
http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii/ (German)