Hello!

There's already a new release, v1.5, to fix a bug which avoid you to
type a '/' in server url.

Another little fix is to not display a progress bar if no configuration
has been made.

Now, the URL to download packages is here (for armel and armhf) :
https://redmine.adorsaz.ch/projects/getcal_/files

(I didn't remark before that this redmine tool make automatically
md5sums and is able to use release version number)

Best regards,
Adrien

PS: if you want to create your own .deb package, simply clone my git
repository in your QtMoko sdk (or add it as a new submodule), fetch the
'master' and 'debian'  branches, checkout the 'debian' one and run
'git-buildpackage'.