Hi,
i am now running 2.6.39 on my Freerunner for 7days. It works well, except that
3 times it failed to resume, or something like that. The symptom is that after
pressing POWER button it does not react. I tried to make a call to my number
and it was not ringing the voice told me that my number is not responding. I
also tried long POWER button press - but it was not reacting. And last thing i
tried to plub USB cable, but no response.

Anyone else seen this too? I am using QtMoko v58, the kernel sources are here:

https://github.com/radekp/linux-2.6/commits/v2.6.39-gta02-qtmoko-v58

they should be same as SHR, same for kernel config. The kernel is natively
compiled on wheezy armel qemu.

Any ideas.

Regards

Radek