On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 10:53:08 AM robin wrote:

> hi radek,
>
> thank for digging in so deep to find the bug. If I remove the ar6000 does
> that also mean that I will not be able to use wifi (that would be my
> guess)?

Yes

Maybe it would be possible to use before-suspend.sh and after-resume.sh
scripts to rmmod ar6000 and modprobe ar6000 + rfkill unblock wifi. This way
wifi should work as before.

But I hope we can find proper kernel fix for this.

> and as an off topic question: if I remove btusb and bluetooth (as I am not
> using bluetooth at all) would this somehow interfere with qtmoko (eg are
> those modules expected to be present somewhere else?)

It can, i saw some errors during boot when bluetooth was not working. Maybe
you would have to disable bluetooth service too to make it working. But i am
not sure if it's worth the trouble. Bluetooth is by default off anyways so it
should not eat your battery or CPU.

> best regards and as always:
> many thanks to you and the extended qtmoko development crew for keeping
> the GTA02 alive!!!

Thanks :) I am also happy that things are moving on.

Regards

Radek