> If you think this is something you would like to try, please let me
> know, so i can provide you with the kernel and the rootfs image for you
> to flash.
> You need to write some scripts to fit everything to your needs, so i
> hope you have some scripting skills.

Probably I do not have the required skills but it is really interesting!
Have you already mention your work in the ML or in the Wiki? I'm sure it
deserves to be noted, I was looking for this kind of application from years.

Do you think your daemon could be easily integrated in QtMoko or other OS?

Best regards
Francesco