On Wed 14 May 2014 00:27:11 mobi phil wrote:
> hi!
>
> that was a lovely quick answer.. .found the schematics, but was not finding
> the pcb layout.

The PCB layout is an 8-layer (iirc, maybe 10)  which is pretty hard to publish
in any useful representation other than the layout program's own one.
Anyway you don't need PCB layout to solve your problem.

> it looks that I broke the one toward the gps unit, that is towards the
> ground, which is normaly not used... or .. is it used on gta02?

Please send (link to) a number of macro snapshots illustrating your problem in
a way so I can look up a solution for you.

cheers
jOERG
(alas the above page got scrapped due to resignation(!!), so here some
supplementary links:)
http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html
http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil_still.shtml
http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii/ (German)