Joerg wrote:

> What will be your FCC approval number for [new GTA02 clones]

There will be one if someone pays for it, or none otherwise.

> what IS the FCC approval number (and URL to the publicly available FCC
> approval report) of the devices you already built?

There is none.

> Just asking since I might have missed that part and am wrong (as usual
> according to you) in assuming you're selling devices that have no approval at
> all

You are correct in that I am selling devices that have no approval at
all, however, the part you are missing is that these devices are
intended for those people who practice radical self-empowerment and
self-sovereignty, and do not need approval from anyone other than
themselves.

> and thus are illegal to operate outside an anechoic chamber

I've already asked you before: please cite at least one documented
example of any police force anywhere in the world using extrasensory
psychic powers to detect the use of a device which they deem to be
illegal (for lack of regulatory approval) but whose actual radio
transmissions are 100% correct, 100% in accord with the relevant
technical standards, and thus indistinguishable from type-approved and
thus presumably legal devices.

M~