From: "Darin Cox" <dc...@4cweb.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 5:26am
To: community@mailsbestfriend.com
Subject: [MBF] Re: SPF Records

SPF RecordsDave,  that’s the problem.  If they send through another server,
they violate the SPF policy you have set up that says mail for the domain
can only come from your server.  So in that case Yahoo would see the SPF
failure and block it.

You either need to loosen your SPF policy to soft fail, or make sure your
users always send outbound through your server(s).

Darin.