Create a filter of your choice (e.g. 4TLD) and call it from the Declude
global.cfg the filter should contain the following line/s.

MAILFROM        100        PCRE     (?i:\.[a-z]{4,}$)

REVDNS              100        PCRE     (?i:\.[a-z]{4,}$)

HELO                   100        PCRE     (?i:\.[a-z]{4,}$)

If you want to delete the messages you could add the following to your
$default$.junkmail

4TLD                    DELETE

David Barker
Mail's Best Friend