Hello

We and our customers using ActiveSync. I have never understood, why also the
Spam-folder will be synchronized and i never found a way to exclude the
spamfolder.

I created some filters to catch the actual viruses. Mostly i trigger for a
file name as the attachment.

So far so good. Now a virus ist now treated as spam and will be
synchronized. Result: The local virus scanner catches the viruses and my
customers complaining, that my filters are bad.

My questions:

-      Any idea to stop SmarterMail synchronizing spam?

-      Can i tell Declude to move certain mails away from the usual spam
folder?

Thanks

Freundliche Grüsse

netfusion GmbH | Martin Schaible
Mittelfeldstrasse 27 | CH-8700 Küsnacht | Switzerland
Tel.: +41 44 585 22 54

E-Mail:  <mailto:mar...@netfusion.ch> mar...@netfusion.ch
Internet:  <http://www.netfusion.ch/> www.netfusion.ch

Helpdesk und Community:  <http://portal.netfusion.ch/> portal.netfusion.ch