i am sorry we did not meet for lunch. It must have been due to diverging opinions on what the main entrance of the cafeteria was.

I enjoyed talking to you, Paul, after your talk. Christ, hope to see you next time.

²>> the main entrance but inside from about 11:45 to 12:00 holding in
> >> front of
> >> me a sign with the OpenPhoenux logo.
> >
> > I'll be there, and I guess Paul will read this as well. I'll wear my
> > phone around my neck for identification.
>
> Sure, count me in as well!

I waited for about half an hour at the indicated location, with Christ
who had to leave at some point. Eventually, I gave up and grabbed lunch
on my own.

Thankfully, we were able to chat a bit after my talk!