Hi all,
thanks for all your contributions!

I have made up my mind and the goal will be to (re)name it to:

Letux-distribution (as the overall name)
Letux-kernel
Letux-bootloader
Letux-makesd
etc.

It wants to be a complete GNU/Linux distribution for several different
portable/embedded devices
(GTA04, OpenPandora, Pyra, BeagleBoard/Bone, others) and with different GUI
flavours (LXDE,
XFCE, Replicant, QtMoko, QuantumSTEP, …).

The main reason behind this choice was that it already exists: www.letux.org
The other one that it is concise (just 5 letters) - and the word alludes to
“Linux”.

And it was initially started exactly as what I think we should end up: a
complete GNU/Linux system for different devices.

To avoid confusion, this move will of course not be done over night.

And it will neither make the OpenPhoenux name obsolete (that is this community)
nor GTA04 (that is the successor hardware of GTA02).

So please expect a slow migration in the next months and support wherever it is
possible.

BR and thanks,
Nikolaus