Hi all,
I have fixed some minor issues in the Letux 4.3-rc5 release and now it is
possible
to boot (again) on the OpenPandora.

I have also adapted the measurement script so that it uses the bq27500 inside
the
pandora:

http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=blob;f=Letux/root/measure-suspend;h=95f9ebcba688f91002b2da72bbc03f7dfcf1f82d;hb=dae7865eff2e4ce9a2c8375e5f11e2fcb2b8fde6

Setup:
* OpenPandora 600MHz
* external RS232 (level shifter is externally powered so ther eis no need and
mechanism to turn it off)
* one LED enabled
* USB cable connected
* display backlight is turned off
* Letux 4.3-rc5 (branch work/hns/pm with omapdrm)
* WLAN turned off (ifconfig wlan0 down)
* boot from MMC

The two results are:

72240 uA over 299 seconds
84000 uA over 300 seconds

So I would conclude that it is more likely that some component on the SoC is
not disabled correctly.
Or are MMCs generally not powered down? But they do not draw 50mA in standby
mode (no clock).

BR,
Nikolaus