Hi,

Am 18.10.2015 um 18:56 schrieb wonderph...@posteo.de:

> Hi all,
>
> Do you think it makes sense to inform makers on the Munich maker fair about
>
> GTA04 phones?

yes sure! Please go ahead.

> There will be not only hardcore hackers but a lot of people who need this
> information and are open for it.

Lukas and me did visit last year and it was really impressive. From people
making aluminium hats to
protect agains eavesdropping of a turned off mobile phone without battery up to
a guy who developed
his hand-operated injection moulding machine. And a lot of toys and kits for
students to learn something
about electronics.

The talks were also interesting, but more a self-presentation by the component
distributors who support
"makers", e.g. Conrad, Bürklin and others.

BR,
Nikolaus