Hi,
I have started to pick up the build process for QtMoko2 [1].

I now run a Debian (Wheezy) inside VirtualBox (i386).

The command is simply ./mdeb-qtmoko -vb

After approx. 8 hours (with heavy use of ccache), compile fails
with these two lines (amongst 104 MB log):

dpkg-shlibdeps: error: couldn't find library libamr.so.1 needed by
debian/qtmoko-neo/opt/qtmoko/plugins/codecs/libamrrecordplugin.so (ELF format:
'elf32-i386'; RPATH: '')
dpkg-shlibdeps: error: couldn't find library libtimidity.so.1 needed by
debian/qtmoko-neo/opt/qtmoko/plugins/codecs/libtimidityplugin.so (ELF format:
'elf32-i386'; RPATH: '')

Well, it is easy to understand why the linker can't continue here...

But it is not at all clear why that happens.

Well, Debian has a timidity package, but no libtimidity.

Next, there is a libtimidity source inside of QtMoko2...

./src/build-neo/image/lib/libtimidity.so.1

But there seems to be something wrong, so that it is not found
bythe linker when trying to build

debian/qtmoko-neo/opt/qtmoko/plugins/codecs/libtimidityplugin.so

Any advice how to find the bug in the build recipe or library
search path?

BR,
Nikolaus

[1]: