Hi,

> Am 23.04.2018 um 15:48 schrieb Belisko Marek <marek.beli...@gmail.com>:
>
> Just found this now, looks like interesting idea but I'm not sure if
> they get ~1M$ ;):
>
> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2070436562/kite
>
> marek

yes, there is someone who is repeating what we had been doing (or tried) some
years ago. According to the description they have a lot of fun :)

I am also a little doubtful about reaching the goal. The only unique thing
seems to be the DIY aspect and they have some interesting ideas for extensions.

But I wonder who would want a kit that is completed in 5 minutes just to get
another Android device?

Of course it is much more open and documented - approx. the same level as we
have achieved.

If we are honest to ourselves, the low activity of this list mirrors the
low priority that tinkering with a smartphone has in nowadays society.

BR and thanks for sharing,
Nikolaus