Hello Mike,

Someone recently forwarded me your comments from a thread (see below).  I was 
hoping you could let me know if the article/data was still available anywhere? 
(I'm keen to read more about it).  It appears that I can see past issues of the 
magazine at https://classicissues.com/welcome.asp?title=ORG, but not back to 
the '90s.

Thank you for any information!
Todd Sargent


Message: 5
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:49:46 -0400
From: "Mike McGrath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Community_garden] Using Trex for Raised Beds
To: <community_garden at list.communitygarden.org>,     "Andrea Jadwin"
        <ajadwin at pacbell.net>
Message-ID: <008f01c770a0$b0f3bb70$3400a8c0 at mikedell4100>
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
        reply-type=original

We investigated it thoroughly at ORGANIC GARDENING back when we were
railing 
against pressure treated wood in the 90s and found nothing wrong, so we 
recommended it. So much so that I chose to use it personally.
    It makes the frames in about half of my raised beds and still looks 
close to perfect twenty years later....
                                        ---Mike McG

Reply via email to