Hello,
I happened to catch last Sundays episode of King of the Hill on Fox and it was about a school garden! In this episode the mom takes over an organic garden at the kid's high school. Together, the mom and a team of students work in the garden to grow veggies for the football team (feeding the football team was the agreement for continuing the garden). The mom starts to cheat, using chemicals. She gets caught and now the school wants to take away the garden. Well, in the end the kids all pitch in to save the garden from being turned into a practice field. I thought it was a really good episode. It is certainly encouraging to see gardens emerging as a part of main stream media. Janel

This life is a test... had it been a real life you would
have recieved instuctions on where to go and what to do.
                                     Angela Chase
                                   My-So-Called-Life