HI, All.
I'm visiting New York soon, probably the first week in
October.
Looking forward to theatre, jazz and restaurants...
But especially looking forward to seeing the community
gardens!
Would some of you New York gardeners please tell me
which to visit?  Any and all advice for this trip
would be greatly appreciated, including hotel
recommendations.

I'm retiring from full-time teaching (three weeks to
go!) and will be teaching garden workshops for kids,
parents and teachers in our Long Beach inner-city
schools. I also hope I'll now have time to travel the
country, visiting community and school gardens and
meeting other People with Dirty Hands who are
passionate about gardening. (If you haven't read that
book, by Robin Chotzinoff,  it's wonderful!)
Thank you.
Carola Clasen
The Global Friendship Garden
Lincoln Elementary