Dear All,

When I have broadcast the need for free or bartered room and board
For people attending Growing Power From the Ground Up Workshops,
>From 5 to 10 families offer room and board, either for free or for barter.

I now have a list of 20 such families/households.

I can't swear to deliver on this concept,
But I swear to try.  Here it is:

If you would like to check out some of the many urban ag projects
Brewing in what used to be called "Brew City,"
Please send me a letter about yourself, your projects, your future plans,
When you'd like to visit Milwaukee over the next 7 months.

I will forward it to the list of 20, as well as work to discover
More households happy to put you up.

It would also be a good thing if someone showed up
>From other cities and got something like this going, n'est-ce pas?

What say?

Godsil
http://www.milwaukeerenaissance.com/Main/HomePage