Dear All,

I just discovered last night that there are Milwaukee aldermen
Who would spend $150,000 to $200,000 to hire consultants
To pave the way for privatizing our water!

Privatized water would be a setback for our urban agriculture movement.

If anyone can help us resist this, please send whatever information,
Insights, visions, etc. for this cause.

We are setting up a yahoo group and would welcome
National and international participation.  Here's the invite:

Keep Our Water Public!(KPOW!) Join Our Yahoo Discussion Action Group

We are committed to the proposition that water cannot be owned by private
interests; that water is a community treasure; that water must be managed by
the public community nearest to the water source; that that natural and
historic movement of the peoples has been towards water.

Join this group by e-mailing...
kpow-subscr...@yahoogroups.com