Thanks Mazhar,

Recently a couple of annotators have had to take a step back from the
project in order to focus on their own studies and degrees. However, new
volunteer annotators are joining all the time, and with the ever-increasing
number of people using the website, I'm quite confident about the upcoming
accuracy and depth of grammar information on the website.

-- Kais