Hi All;

I though I will share with you a simple concordance of the Qur'an I lately
developed based on Quranic Arabic Corpus. This takes an Arabic term as input
and lists the context of this term (7 words to the right and left). You can
hoover mouse over a any word and you will see in the tooltip its part of
speech, and click on any term to see its concordance.
http://www.textminingthequran.com/php/con.html

Also, a color-coded display of a sura that helps in quick browsing also each
word can be followed to the QAC page
http://www.textminingthequran.com/php/morpho.html

Thanks Kais for enabling all these applications by providing the data.
best,

Abdul-Baquee M. Sharaf
PhD Student
Language Technologies Group