From: Marc Schneider <ma...@mplw.net>
Subject: http://corpus.quran.com - Contact needed
To: comp-quran@comp.leeds.ac.uk
Date: Monday, March 15, 2010, 6:49 AM

        I am Dr. Marc Schneider and I work for Multilingual Search Engine
Optimization Inc.  in Washington DC  ( Tel: 1-202-558-2504) - I would like to
speak with the person in charge of your international clientele. Who is my
contact? Who should I speak to??

In fact, after visiting http://corpus.quran.com , I have noticed that your
website cannot be found on foreign search engines (I tested  it on Hispanic
search engines, German search engines, Asian search engines,  etc.) Our company
is specialized in multilingual search engine promotions in 28 languages . From
the Japanese Google to the German Yahoo, from the AOL  in Spanish to the MSN in
Chinese, we can show you how to develop a true international online presence by
promoting your website on foreign search engines.

Let us show  you how to develop a presence on the multilingual web without
having to  translate your website: It is not necessary to translate your
website in  order to submit to foreign search engines, however, you need to
have at least  1 page in Japanese optimized with Japanese keywords and meta
tags in order to  submit to Japanese search engines, at least 1 page in Spanish
optimized with  Spanish keywords in order to submit to Hispanic search engines
and so  on...

I strongly suggest that you watch our online presentation which  will explains
clearly how to get top rankings on foreign search engines with  only 1 entry
page per language (click on the following link or copy-paste it  into your web
browser): http://www.mplw.net/demo

From the Japanese Google to the German Yahoo, from the AOL in Spanish to the
MSN in Chinese, get users to find your website when  searching with YOUR
KEYWORDS in their Native language.

Please call me at +1 (202) 558-2504 or email me and let's work on giving your
website the true international exposure which it deserves to have with foreign
native online users!!

Regards,

Marc Schneider, Ph.D.

ma...@mplw.net

Multilingual Search Engine Optimization Inc.

1250 Connecticut Ave N.W. Suite  200

Washington, DC 20036 USA

TEL: +1 (202) 558-2504 - FAX: 1 (202)-318-2453

http://www.mplw.net

Multilingual Search Engine Promotion Services since 1999.